Benelux Speedrunner Gathering

BSG is an organisation of volunteers that delivers a monthly speedrunner event to Utrecht, the Netherlands. We are however also planning to quickly expand into annual events.

Next Livestream

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Monthly #9

All I want for Christmas is Glods

Watch: Saturday, 17th December 2016 - 11:45 CET
Until: Sunday, 18th December 2016 - 19:10 CET

Donation total will be announced at end of runs.

Donate here

Monthly #8

Speed, space, runs

Watch: Saturday, 12th November 2016 - 11:45 CET
Until: Sunday, 13th November 2016 - 19:10 CET

A generous amount of $390.35;- was donated during this BSG Monthly.

Monthly #7

Now With Extra Cutscenes

Watch: Saturday, 15th October 2016 - 11:45 CET
Until: Sunday, 16th October 2016 - 19:10 CET

A generous amount of €350;- was donated during this BSG Monthly.

Monthly #6

Gotta run 'em all

Watch: Saturday, 2nd September 2016 - 11:45 CET
Until: Sunday, 4th September 2016 - 18:00 CET

This event was held prior to accepting donations.

Monthly 5

Out of bounds

Watch: Saturday, 6th August 2016 - 11:45 CET
Until: Sunday, 7th August 2016 - 19:10 CET

This event was held prior to accepting donations.

Monthly 4

Watch: Saturday, 25th July 2016 - 11:45 CET
Until: Sunday, 26th July 2016 - 19:10 CET

This event was held prior to accepting donations.

Monthly 3

This event was held prior to accepting donations.

Monthly 2

This event was held prior to accepting donations.

Monthly 1

This event was held prior to accepting donations.

Donate now!

Click the image below to donate now, or click here.

Why donate

In 2012 about 14.1 million new cases of cancer occurred globally [...]. It caused about 8.2 million deaths or 14.6% of human deaths. (Wikipedia) Your donations towards the Dutch Cancer Society helps battling this devastating illness by funding research and investing in prevention.

About the Dutch Cancer Society

Dutch Cancer Society(DCS) is determined to beat cancer as soon as possible. That’s why we fund and guide scientific research, influence policy, and share our knowledge about cancer and its treatment. We encourage our stakeholders and the public to do everything possible to help bring about the day when no-one else has to die of cancer. We’re getting there together.

Read more about the Dutch Cancer Society on their website or on Wikipedia.

BSG Donation policy

Your donations support the Dutch Cancer Society, 75% of your donations will go straight to them. The other 25% will go towards improving stream quality.

If you would like to do a direct donation to the DCS, please do so here (page in Dutch). Or donate to your local cancer society.

Donations are made out to "NLG_Organisation".

About

The Benelux Speedrunner Gathering is a group of gamers dedicated to bring the best in gaming and use their skills to improve the world.

History

BSG was founded in March of 2016. It is a spin-off of the Next Level Gaming speedrunner group in the Netherlands.

Benelux stands for Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg: three small countries in Western Europe. We are aware of our very specific English accent and we welcome speedrunners from all over the globe to show their skills.

The BSG is a highly transparent and non profit organization that puts speedrunning first. The skills we exhibit are used to gather funds for Dutch Cancer Society.